Hello everyone, I have recently gotten a new library card and I am super excited because I can go and get some amazing books. I am writing below the list of books I have read and also the ones that I am hoping to read by the end of the summer. Feel free to leave me a comment with some of the books you recommend
1. this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE book, I’ve read it about 7-8 times, and every time I read it again, something in me changes. it is consider a
“self help” book,, but for me it is more than that, it is book that teaches you about love, compassion, faith and believing in the impossible.
this is one of my favorites! women should definitely empower each other, this book is geared toward female entrepreneurs and as Cara calls them “Side Hustlers”
3. This book!! this was a book that at moments it was way more than I could handle, I loved all the twists and all the characters too.
4. this book was so adorable! it made me want to buy a plane ticket to Paris, it will give you ladies great ideas about some changes worth making.
this is the most recent book I read, I LOVED IT! I laughed, and cried. it really was a great book about love, that sibling love, that family love, and that self love. Totally recommend it.
That was the list of books I’ve read this summer and loved, now comes the list of books I am hoping to read by the end of the summer. if any one has read any please let me know how they are.
1. Who doesn’t love Chip and Joanna? they are goals!
Ive heard great things about this book so I got it yesterday and I cant wait to read it!
3. I have to finish reading this asap
4. saw it yesterday, and it looked like a good summer book.
5. this books has been a best seller for months now, the description sounds like a great thriller.
6. I follow Courtney on Instagram under @PIZZAZZERIE and I truly love what she doesn’t and she really looks like a genuine person, and now that her party and hosting book is out, I definitely have to get it.